The Telecommunication and Biomedical Engineering Structure (Former : Infotronic )
with the IEEE-GRSS (Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society)
The first Algerian Geoscience and Remote Sensing Spring School 2017
Applications of Optical Imaging and Radar Sensors
to be hosted in Faculty of Engineering, UMBB university, Algeria
from 22nd to 27th April 2017
Objectives of the spring school
- The School offers an opportunity to gain an in-depth education on Geoscience and Remote Sensing techniques by distinguished international lecturers.
- The program covers a wide range of sophisticated signal and image processing techniques and their applications in remote sensing.
- The PhD student and scientific researchers at the Spring School are welcome to a stimulating academic environment in a vibrant atmosphere among international specialists and experts.
- The courses are accompanied by practical activities.
- Specialists, theoreticians and academicians who are interested in seeing the different theories and applications of the signal and image processing techniques in remote sensing.
- Software and application developers looking for additional skills in remote sensing.
The candidate is expected to have a basic exposure to:
- Digital signal and image processing.
- Fundamentals of probability theory and statistics.
- Microwave theory at the undergraduate level.
Download the Call for participation
The call for participation to the AGR3S 2017 School is published on the IEEE-GRSS web site: http://www.grss-ieee.org/news